Friday, January 6, 2012

How the Hell Do I do This!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ummmmmm. Welcome! I have no idea how to do this. My name is Tammi. I recently have been looking at DD Blogs. I rarley post comments. If I do its anymounous excuse my spelling please and at times language. I've been practicing it for about 15 years. I luv it. I have 5 kids. 3 girls and 2 boys. Youngest is a boy James he is 4. The other boy is Nick he is 10. My oldest is Jennifer she is 17. Rose is 10 Nick's twin. Last but not least Katherine who is 7. I have a sound prof bedroom. Just in case your wondering. Oh almost fogot my favorite person Cody. He is my husband I luv him to death and then there are times I want to chop off his head! I luv art I'm in a couple art classes. What else do I write? Leave comments on what else ya wanna know.
-Tammi

7 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogland Tammy! When I first started a blog, I spent some time playing around with the dashboard settings to see what I could do with it - fun! Cool background!

    To answer your question on my blog - the age caution is b/c Blogger could delete any blog that has mature subject matter without the viewer being cautioned. I protect mine with having readers click they are over 18!

    It's always hard to get started. I write about whatever happens, tell stories from past (which you could do if you have 15 years experience with DD as there are a lot of newbies that could use advice, knowledge that it works etc.

    Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christna-Thnz a lot it helped, but name is Tammy with an i see Tammi not Tammy. lol idk why its like that. Thnx for the help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tammi, welcome to blog land! I have made lots of friends, write about whatever you feel like! abby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tammi and welcome! You have lots of years of DD experience, so share, share, share!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thnx guys! Now I feel sure I'll do good. LOL

    ReplyDelete