Saturday, January 26, 2013

Love Notes! :)

Today I woke up to make breakfast. I opened the fridge and there was on the bread a note. I always wake up early to leave a love note in his bag, laptop ect. Sometimes just a simple love you. Sometimes more complicated. But on that little paper I read 
Dear Tammi,
I want you to know that I don't always write you love notes, but I still want you to remember I love you. I love the feel of your soft lip, the way you kiss me when I get home, how you cry in my chest, how you take care of the kids, the way you shop all day and then sleep all morning. Most of all I love you being my wife.
Love,
Cody   
P.S There is lots more things I love about
P.S.S Keep those love notes coming

If you have lose of memory try sage tea. It really helps.
-Tammi

   
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment