Monday, February 25, 2013

I am so tired....

So this disease makes me tired...All the time. It sucks. Spankings have gone down hill. Mostly because I go to bed before the kids. So unable to fit spankings in. We are thinking of somehow getting the kids out of the house for a weekend. So we can do a dd boot camp. Hopefully we will have a success. If we can get this kids out of the house I will tell you how it goes. If you want to learn about boot camp go to http://learningdd.com/blog/category/domestic-discipline-boot-camp/ it should help. Well I am gonna go take a nap. Bye guys :)
-Tammi
P.S couldn't decide on one picture. lol
I found the bottom one on google. When I visited the website it was from it was blogger's blog named Tammy. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tammi,

    It's so hard when an illness gets into our lives; just makes everything so much harder. Anyway, take care. Love, Isabella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Isabella that really inspired me.

      Delete