Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Sorry I haven't been blogging

Well first I am sooooooooooooo sorry for leaving blog world for a bit. Happy St. Patrick's Day!!! I haven't even had time to read any blogs :'( I need to catch up on blogs tonight. We did the boot camp. It went well. It helped a lot. Cody has been more consistent, I've been better behaved and a little more positive. ;)  This is an overview on how it went.........
8:00am Hard Spanking
8:30am Breakfast time 
9:30am Homework
10:15am break
11:30am medium spanking
12pm homework
12:45pm lunch break
2pm homework
2:45pm severe spanking
3:15pm dinner break
8pm light spanking
8:15pm homework
8:45pm break until bedtime 
*******Cody and I got this from the Red Booty Woman blog. Then Cody tweaked it a bit. 
-Tammi


2 comments:

  1. Almost a month... :)
    Nice to see you back and blogging Tammi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah...I am glad to be blogging again. Not in the mood for another blog lecture or blog spanking from Cody.

      Delete